Ariel Goldvarg, Senior Executive Consultant
The Goldvarg Consulting Group
• Ten years of experience as an Organizational Coach, Leadership Trainer and Facilitator of Coaching Training Programs in Argentina and around the world.
• Experience in developing executives from Fortune 100 Companies.
• Local Partner at Maximum Performance, UK (England) through Accenture/Unilever (one of his clients).
• Professor on Management Skills, Business School Program (Alta Dirección Escuela de Negocios www.aden.org) for Argentina and Latinamerica.
• Professor in Business Coaching at the Coaching School ICP (Instituto de Capacitación Profesional).
• Guest professor at the Universidad Siglo XXI (Córdoba, Argentina)
• Since 1997, has been involved in social media communication activities such as radio commentator, (Radio Diez, Mega 98.3, etc), Internet Media consultant (www.mvpresa.com) and TV Programs (Programa Franquicias y Negocios chanel P+E, Magazine TV, among others)
• Certified Professional Ontological Coach (ICP) by Instituto de Capacitación Profesional (Argentina).
• Studies in Art Direction focused on Creativity and Innovation (Escuela Superior de Creativos Publicitarios).
Companies he worked for in Argentina:
• UNILEVER, SHELL, IBM, ABBOTT Laboratories, MICHELIN Argentina, ARCOR, ACINDAR, BANCO SANTANDER, FORD Argentina, Universal Assistance, COCA-COLA, among others.
Companies he worked for around the world:
• Nestle (Caribe) • Cable & Wireless (Panamá)• Visa (Colombia)• Telefónica (Guatemala, El Salvador y Panamá)• Petrobras (Ecuador)• Kimberly Clark (El Salvador)• ABBOTT Laboratories (Venezuela, Rep Dominicana)• Claro (Rep. Dominicana)• IBM (Chile), Planned Parenthood (Los Angeles-USA),• Bienestar Social Services (Los Angeles-USA),• Clínica Mñor. Oscar Romero (Los Angeles-USA).